Not sure if I mentioned this before my lengthy hiatus, but I recently became the social media and blogging intern for de Vere’s Irish Pub in Davis (peep my review here). While I put together an out of this world blog post for you (hint, it involves my foodie friend Albano and a certain sought after modern French restaurant in SF), check out this blog post I wrote for the de Vere’s website!
“eating is the sleeping of being awake”
About MeCollege student and lover of all things food related, especially pasta. And fancy restaurants.
Top Posts & Pages
- Garlic Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Ricotta and Pancetta Zucchini "Ravioli"
- Spinach and Mushroom Eggs Benedict
- Couscous "Salad" with Lemon-Mustard Dressing
- Portobello Mushroom Cap with Baked Egg
- Cheesy Risotto with Peas
- Short Rib Ragu Over Creamy Parmesan Polenta
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- Ravioli with Peas and Prosciutto Cream
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Sundried Tomato Puree
Raviolo at Bottega
Fresh Peach Mojitos
Apple and Sweet Potato Hash
Macaroni and Cheese at Mission Cheese
Baked Green Tomatoes with Blue Cheese and Basil Vinaigrette
Charred Corn and Gouda Grilled Cheese
Sauteed Mushrooms at Cha Cha Cha