Not sure if I mentioned this before my lengthy hiatus, but I recently became the social media and blogging intern for de Vere’s Irish Pub in Davis (peep my review here). While I put together an out of this world blog post for you (hint, it involves my foodie friend Albano and a certain sought after modern French restaurant in SF), check out this blog post I wrote for the de Vere’s website!
“eating is the sleeping of being awake”
About MeCollege student and lover of all things food related, especially pasta. And fancy restaurants.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Raviolis Stuffed with Prosciutto and Parmesan in Brown Butter
- Orechiette in Tomato-Red Wine Cream Sauce
- Ricotta and Pancetta Zucchini "Ravioli"
- Chicken Piccata and Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Easy Shrimp Salad with Lime-Pepper Dressing
- Garlic Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- Ravioli with Peas and Prosciutto Cream
- Green Chile and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce Over Israeli Couscous
Raviolo at Bottega
Fresh Peach Mojitos
Apple and Sweet Potato Hash
Macaroni and Cheese at Mission Cheese
Baked Green Tomatoes with Blue Cheese and Basil Vinaigrette
Charred Corn and Gouda Grilled Cheese
Sauteed Mushrooms at Cha Cha Cha