Not sure if I mentioned this before my lengthy hiatus, but I recently became the social media and blogging intern for de Vere’s Irish Pub in Davis (peep my review here). While I put together an out of this world blog post for you (hint, it involves my foodie friend Albano and a certain sought after modern French restaurant in SF), check out this blog post I wrote for the de Vere’s website!
“eating is the sleeping of being awake”
About MeCollege student and lover of all things food related, especially pasta. And fancy restaurants.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chicken Piccata and Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Spinach and Mushroom Eggs Benedict
- Homemade Raviolis Stuffed with Prosciutto and Parmesan in Brown Butter
- Curry Spiced Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup with Apple Chips
- Ricotta and Pancetta Zucchini "Ravioli"
- Easy Shrimp Salad with Lime-Pepper Dressing
- Ravioli with Peas and Prosciutto Cream
- Short Rib Ragu Over Creamy Parmesan Polenta
- Cheesy Risotto with Peas
- Chicken Tandoori Naan Pizza
Raviolo at Bottega
Fresh Peach Mojitos
Apple and Sweet Potato Hash
Macaroni and Cheese at Mission Cheese
Baked Green Tomatoes with Blue Cheese and Basil Vinaigrette
Charred Corn and Gouda Grilled Cheese
Sauteed Mushrooms at Cha Cha Cha